The Roche Harbor Yacht Club offers the use of 60' of dock space at the Bremerton Marina, operated by the Port of Bremerton, for our reciprocal moorage offering to members of other clubs with which we have a reciprocal agreement.
We invite reciprocating Yacht Club members to make use of our facilities when cruising in the area.
Upon arrival, check in at the Harbormaster's office and request access to the RHYC Reciprocal. If reciprocal moorage space is available, the Harbormaster will collect any moorage fees due over the nightly 60 foot maximum, along with fees for power and any other services.
Restrooms, showers, and laundry facilities are adjacent to the Harbormaster's office. Multiple restaurants and boutiques surround the marina along with Navy museums and foot access to the ferries to Seattle and Port Orchard.
- Details of our offering:Moorage is on a first come first serve basis and no reservations are accepted.
- Each boat may stay a maximum of 2 night's moorage per month, with RHYC covering the moorage fees for up to 60 feet maximum per night total.
- If space is available a maximum of 2 boats per night may share the space with a combined maximum of 60 feet of moorage paid by RHYC per night on a first come first serve basis.
- Power and other services are extra and payable by the boat owner/user.
- To be eligible boaters must be members of a Yacht Club on our reciprocal agreement list.
- Boaters must present their current membership club membership card, register with the marina office, and fly their club burgee during their stay.
- Boaters must comply with any and all policies of the marina.
These privileges are in effect until revoked.
May your boating season be a safe and enjoyable one.